Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
PYES Requirement 2021: Are you interested in applying for PYES but don’t know how? Or you want to know if the PYES recruitment has begun for this year? Then look no further, this article will guide you on how to apply for PYES and inform you about P-YES requirements.
The official name of this P-Yes Programme is Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme.
Hence it is powered by the Office of the Secretary to the Federal Government and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
P-YES is aimed at creating about 774,000 empowerment opportunities by empowering youths for a period of two years.
The most important goal of this P-Yes registration 2021 program is to reduce unemployment in the country and give at least 774,000 empowerment opportunities to the youth of Nigeria.
Hence, empowerment involves the progressive growth of the ability of employees.
This program will help youth to gain new skills, access information, access services, build trust and create new opportunities to participate in the lives of society at large.
P-Yes empowerment program will help them to become more independent and have the opportunity to improve their own socio-economic conditions.
Meanwhile, visit P-Yes Registration Portal 2021 www.p-yes.gov.ng portal login to know about the program, goals, framework, interventions, application, training, empowerment, and other information.
P-YES has five categories of programs, they are:
- 1CT & Mobile money
- Technical Acquisition
As it stands, the PYES registration for this year is supposed to have begun earlier than 2021 but has been rescheduled to begin anytime soon. So while waiting for the form to be out, get yourself ready by going through the requirements below:
Requirements/Qualifications for PYES Recruitment
- All applicants must be Nigerian males or females between the ages of 18 and 40.
- You must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Ability to communicate in the Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- As an applicant, you must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefits from the scheme.
- Also, all applicants must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- All applicants must complete a guarantor’s form on www.p-yes.gov.ng.
How to Apply for PYES Recruitment
- Firstly, visit the PYES Recruitment portal at www.p-yes.gov.ng.
- Move your cursor on the “Application” link
- Then you will see two drops downlink (Start Your Application and Continue Your Application)
- Moreover, by clicking on the above link you will be redirected to the application page: p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Also, read the requirement for application, important notice, and how to apply
- After understand you can proceed for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration 2021
- Then, Click on the “Apply” now button link given end of the page
- Lastly, you will be redirected to the “Signup” page of the www.p-yes.gov.ng portal
Who Can Apply to PYES
Through this, millions of people will be given training. If you meet the eligibility conditions given above, you can register online at the official portal www.p-yes.gov.ng.
Henceforth, grab this great opportunity, so to use it properly it will be very useful in your life.
Application Selection Process for PYES
- First, you will be required to write a test.
- Then, if you are successful in the test, you will be selected for the program.
- Once you are selected, you will be sent a congratulatory message.
- This message carries a link that will enable you to search on the selected site using your phone number, for the LGA where you would do your physical verification.
- Then you are to go to the LGA attached to your name on the selected site for your physical verification.
Note: Registration is free. You can also apply in person if you do not wish to apply online; collect a registration form from the PYES office below.
Youth and Student Affairs,
5th Floor, Wing B Phase 1,
Federal Secretariat Complex,
Central Business District,
Benefits of Joining PYES
- A computing device containing the necessary information for the specific engagements.
- Entrepreneurial and employment skills.
- National skills qualification certificate.
- Monthly stipends.
However, what’s your take on this? If you have any other questions regarding the P-YES Requirement you can drop them in the comment box below.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and address in the comment box below.
I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. share button below.