Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
With the constant complaints of the online P-YES registration network problem, you can still register with ease. Here is a complete guide made for all applicants to help you successfully register for P-YES Empowerment Programme.
Since P-Yes Empowerment registration started it has been tough for the applicant to successfully apply because of the bad network.
Some have difficulty opening the registration portal who others succeeded in opening the registration portal but was unable to verify their phone number as a result of their inability to get the verification code they were supposed to receive from P-Yes.
But despite these odds, some people were still able to successfully register for the P-Yes empowerment programme because they were able to have patience and bear the pain of the network challenges.
They also applied some useful guide given by us in the past.
However, if you have not been following our career advice and counselling there is nothing to worry about. In this publication, we will share the complete guide on how to successfully register for P-Yes Empowerment Programme.
Now let first of all look at the presidential Youth Empowerment Programme P-Yes.
Guide to P-Yes Registration Network Problem
Here, we are going to cover some of the tricks and tips that will help you succeed in the registration;
- Never do the application on a mobile phone or tablet. Don’t even start the process on these devices because even if you succeed in the first part, it has a negative impact on the whole process in the long run (Network bridge to be precise).
- Make sure you have a solid network connection.
- Avoid page refresh when you are on the form.
- Don’t do the first stage of mobile verification halfway, make sure you complete that stage if you do the system will likely reject your phone number. You may come back to continue the other part later.
- From experience, we recommend using Airtel and 9mobile numbers for verification. They are more responsive to receiving the verification code.’
P-YES Application Procedure
The best way to register for the program is to log in to PYES website/portal via www.pyes.gov.ng/application. The application form is there. Follow the procedure below;
- Visit the PYES Recruitment portal at p-yes.gov.ng.
- Move your cursor on the “Application” link
- You will see two drops downlink (Start Your Application and Continue Your Application)
- By clicking on the above link you will be redirected to the application page: p-yes.gov.ng/application
- Read requirement for application, important notice and how to apply
- After understand you can proceed for Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme Registration
- Click on the “Apply” now button link given end of the page
- You will be redirected to the “Signup” page of the www.p-yes.gov.ng portal
Once you have visited the PYES registration site, you enter your phone number and address to begin your application.
A confirmation code will be sent to your phone or address, so you have checked and confirm.
Then you enter the confirmation code into the website to continue your registration.
https://applicant.p-yes.gov.ng/activationis where you will put the code to confirm.
The scheme will be accessible to the literate, semi-literate and ton-literate population.
The threshold for qualification is set at the basic ability and capacity to learn and be teachable.
In addition to the foregoing, the following is set as the basic pre-conditions for enlistment;
- Applicant must be a Nigerian male or female between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicant must have a means of identification (National Identity card, International Passport, Permanent Voters Card- PVC).
- Ability to communicate in Basic English language and or any local Nigerian language.
- Provable upright character and a stable mind.
- Applicant must provide a Second Level Beneficiary (SLB) to qualify for benefitting from the scheme.
- Applicant must provide a guarantor preferably a community or religious leader.
- Ability to secure the endorsement of a local government official.
- The beneficiary should possess the capacity to transfer knowledge and mentor pairs within their communities.
- Applicants Must Complete a guarantor’s form.
If you have any other questions about P-YES registration network problem, kindly leave your comments below.
Kindly provide us with your phone number and address in the comment box below.
I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter or Google+. share button below.