Download JAMB CBT Software Now for FREE!
Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021 is out and ongoing. This page will guide you on the latest information about how to apply for Nigerian Federal Teachers Job offers for graduate and non-graduate. You will learn about federal government teachers’ recruitment application skills, requirements, and basic qualifications. The official federal government teachers portal is https://www.ubec.gov.ng/
Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021 Update
The 2021-2022 Federal teacher recruitment is in line with the Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC). Aimed at reinstating the education sector by employing more teachers in rural/urban areas.
Successful applicants will be posted to Nomadic schools, Almajiri schools, and schools identified through UBEC quality assurance that are without teachers.
The State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB) has commenced the recruitment of teachers across the federation. NCE degree holders are eligible to apply.
The Federal Teachers Scheme enlistment is open to NCE degree holders across the states in Nigeria and applicants must specialize in any of the following basic education subjects under-listed beneath:
1). English Language
4). Vocational Education
5). Arts) Nigerian and Foreign Languages
Applicant Eligibility Requirements
Further note that Interested applicants have been mandated to follow the instruction below to apply;
1). Applicants must hold the Nigeria Certificate in Education ‘NCE, obtained not earlier than 2013 from a recognized College of Education fully accredited by NCCE
2). Candidates should not be more than 40years of Age
3). Interested candidates who are currently working and receiving salary or allowance from any organization (Public and Private) are not allowed to participate in the Scheme without first formally disengaging from the organization.
4). Successful applicants must be ready to serve in any schools in the rural areas posted.
Regions to be Posted Successfully
Before applying for Nigerian federal teachers recruitment, bear it in mind that you might be posted to rural or urban areas as slated by the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB)
1). Schools identified through UBEC quality assurance to be without teachers
2). Schools in internally displaced persons camp
3). Nomadic schools
4). Almajiri Schools
How to Apply for Federal Teachers Recruitment Online
Also, Applicants who succeeded with the above-listed requirement should forward their application to the following under listed address, with photocopies of their NCE Certificate, Birth Certificates, and change of name should be attached to their applications; as follows
Forward your application to the following address:
The Executive Chairman, State Universal Basic Education Board; in their respective LGEAs or SUBEB of your State
Don’t fail to apply.
General Eligibility Criteria for Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021
To be eligible for these jobs, the applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in relation to the applied position from a recognized institution.
- Any added certificate either postgraduate or professional certification will be of advantage.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old.
- West African School Certificate (WAEC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- Candidates must have National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
Shortlisted Applicant Update
If you’ve been shortlisted, then you’ve got your foot in the door. And it’s time for you to shine at the final stage – the interview.
However, it could be a telephonic, Skype, or a face-to-face interview. And this is depending on the employer. When shortlisted:
- Endeavor to get information about the company.
- Also, ensure you have a clear vision. Try to figure out why you want the specific position. And how you would be a good fit. Also, go through your application.
- Additionally, be interactive. It’s an interview, not an interrogation. There is much more to you than your resume.
- The practice goes a long way. Thus, take mock interviews with your friends or practice speaking before a mirror.
- It’s rare, but sometimes you do get an offer letter directly based on your application. You start planning the celebration, but remember some points before you go into that party mode: Get it in writing.
- Also, go over the written offer in detail. And make sure all important details are mentioned and ask questions if you don’t understand anything. Such as work profile, start date, duration, and stipend, etc.
- Send a thank-you letter to the employer, once you accept the offer.
- Also, follow up with an e-mail confirming your start date and expressing your enthusiasm for your new role.
From the above, it is important you note that we are not partnering with these companies. We are only making this information available so as help you get that your dream job. As such, as you apply, ensure to do more research about the company. GOOD LUCK.
However, we believe this information on Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021 is helpful to you? Why not share it with your friends out there by clicking on the share button on this website.
You can as well subscribe to be updated for further information concerning this topic.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021
Kindly provide us with your phone number and address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on these Federal Teachers Recruitment 2021? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information with others using our Facebook, Twitter, or Google+. share button below.