National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2020 Portal.
NESREA Recruitment 2020: In this article, you will get first-hand information on the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency 2020 recruitment application form, requirements, qualifications, guidelines and other important updates for free.
The required educational qualifications and employment details will be revealed on this page. Take your time and read through carefully before applying the necessary steps.
NESREA is charged with the responsibility of enforcing all environmental laws, guidelines, policies, standards and regulations in Nigeria. It also has the responsibility to enforce compliance with provisions of international agreements, protocols, conventions and treaties on the environment.
The key purpose of the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency recruitment is to create more jobs for Nigerian youths both graduates and undergraduates. By so doing, unemployment in Nigeria will be curbed and become the story of the past.
General Qualifications and Requirements
Applicants applying for the National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment must possess any of the following
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
CLICK HERE to apply online
IMPORTANT! Currently, National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency Recruitment Application Form is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Make sure you bookmark this page as update about NESREA Recruitment 2020 will be made frequently
- 1. Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- 2. An online application is free.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about NESREA Job Recruitment 2020, kindly provide us with your phone number and Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.