MAPOLY Portal www.mapoly.edu.ng/web/ Check Latest Application Update.
MAPOLY Portal: Authority of the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, Abeokuta, Ogun State has enabled the student portal login. And this portal is created for old and prospective students of the Polytechnic.
Also, it is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. However, continue reading this article to learn more about this portal, its important and how to access it.
But before then, what do you know about Moshood Abiola Polytechnic?
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic is also known as MAPOLY. And it is a tertiary learning institution in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. The Ojere campus is in the South-Eastern part of Abeokuta. It covers about 960 hectares of rolling land bounded by the Ogun River to the south.
Additionally, it is named after Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola, who was debatably said to have been elected President of Nigeria in 1993, but prevented from taking office. And the polytechnic was formally established in 1980 as Ogun State Polytechnic.
The first set of 220 students was admitted in January 1979. Also, the Polytechnic started on two temporary campuses, Oke-Egunya and Onikolobo. And it moved to the Ojere campus. This was between April 1985 and March 1988.
Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Portal
You can visit and access the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) Student Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
However, if you have any feeling regarding the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic students portal login, please kindly DROP A COMMENT below and we will respond to it as soon as possible.
Importance of MAPOLY Portal
It is to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease. Example:
- Student online application form.
- Also, school fees payment and courses registration.
- Additionally, checking of admission list.
- Furthermore, checking of admission status and post UTME test result.
- Plus, checking of CGP and 1st and 2nd-semester result.
- Also, for checking of admission requirements.
- Additionally, it is for payment of acceptance fees and processing of transcript.
- Furthermore, it is for viewing academic Calendar.
- Plus, application for extra credit hours.
- Also, it can used for deferment of admission etc.
MAPOLY Post UTME Screening Eligibility
The Management of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY), Abeokuta has announced the commencement of processing of Post-UTME forms.
It is to all applicants seeking Full-Time admission into all National Diploma programmes of the Institution for the 2020/2021 academic session. Below are the eligibility requirements of MAPOLY post UTME registration:
- Candidates who chose Moshood Abiola Polytechnic,Abeokuta as their first or second choice(s) of institution(s) during the 2020 UTME and scored 120 and above.
How to Apply for MAPOLY Post UTME Formmapol
MAPOLY post UTME application fee is Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00). To register, go to http://mapolyng.com/apply2020/index.php?p=register
- Payment can be made with debit cards from any bank of your choice.
- Print your application form and screening slip.
The application processing will close on 9th September, 2020. Also, candidates are enjoined to visit www.mapoly.edu.ng. Or follow our social media platforms on: @MAPOLYINFO for updates, or send an on i protected] or protected] for inquiries.
MAPOLY Admission List 2020/2021
The Moshood Abiola Polytechnic, MAPOLY Admission List 2020/2021 academic session has been released online. Thus, candidates can check their admission status following the given procedures.
Admission list is simply the names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission to study in the Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY). And the admission lists are released after the conduct of admission screening exercise and most times released in batches.
How to Check MAPOLY Admission List
- Go to the MAPOLY admission status checking portal @ http://mapolyng.com/apply20/index.php?p=login.
- Insert your username (i.e. your UTME Reg No) and Password in the required column.
- Finally, click on Log In to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Candidates, who must have been offered provisional admission on the respective lists, have till Friday, 15th November 2020 to pay the Non-Refundable acceptance fee via the Polytechnic’s portal on www.mapoly.edu.ng.
After confirming your admission status, note. You are required to either accept or reject the admission offer via JAMB CAPS Portal.
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can also access your MAPOLY admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure below:
- Go to JAMB Admission Status Portal at http://jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your JAMB profile with your username and password.
- Also, scroll down and click the ‘Check Admission Status’
- Additionally, select your exam year. And enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status’ to access your MAPOLY admission status.
Also, students may visit their department for any challenge experienced on their profile or during any of the above procedures.
I am sure this post helps you with what you needed about MAPOLY Portal. Please help others by sharing this post on any social media platform.